Friday, April 19, 2019

How to Use Fasting to Get Back on Track After a Vacation

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmYUoyTdCgtWPo1peNevQ1nWtvTqnvqCJuhPMFymLbcUrm

Hi Friends! I don’t know if you guys can relate to this, but I have a pretty predictable pattern when it comes to Vacations. I usually just let myself eat whatever I want, enjoy the local cuisine, and then swear all get healthy as soon as I get home. The problem though, is that my stomach has gotten used to eating all of the pizza, grilled cheese, tacos, and whatever else I felt like eating on vacation, and I often find it takes me a few weeks to adjust back to eating healthy again. This trip though, I decided to try something a little different to see if it would work better. Instead of just trying to jump cold turkey back into salads and other healthy items - I decided to do a 24 hour fast to help reset my system. I couldn’t believe how well it worked! Getting back into my regular rhythm has never been easier. In this video, I share The exact time window that I used for the fast, and what type of beverages I consume to help me move through it without breaking my fast. I also couldn’t believe how many “Temptations” popped up during my fast, but I stayed strong and it was surprisingly easy. Another thing that I try to do when coming back from vacation, is force myself to get back into my regular workout routine right away. It’s easy to get super busy with catching up from work and then let it be another week or two before working out, so I made sure to hit the gym this morning! I hope you guys enjoy this video! You will have to let me know if you’ve ever used fasting as a way to reset after a gluttonous vacation, or if it is something that you would think about trying! Looking forward to hearing from you guys and chatting in the comment section below!
XO, Lea

▶️ DTube
▶️ IPFS
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/dtube/@coruscate/05y1zssf

No comments:

Post a Comment