Friday, April 26, 2019

My Actifit Report Card: April 26 2019

https://usermedia.actifit.io/04a598b5-c904-4cf0-a970-7421fac96c08
Hello my fellow cycling budies! :) Today was a very productive and awesome day. I was in my neighbourhood all time but I got lot of my tasks done. I will write about my breakfast, my lunch and of course, about cycling all together.

This is a little snail I took picture of last year in the same time. He was a georgeus little fellow and I've took a picture of him somwhere arround where I was going today. So let us go back to food :)) This is like my perfect morning and preparation for the day and all upcoming tasks that need to be done. I woke up and prepared my lemonade with a teaspone of MSM powder. I mainly use it for detoxication and, skin improvement, and increasing my morning energy. Also, I learned to love coffee in the morning in the last few weeks so I made myself one and just add a pinch of cinnamon and a half of teaspone of honey. ___ After few minutes I fed my dog and started to see what is going on in this interesting community. I' done thing or two and got hungry very fast. Had to do something healthy for the morning since it is a start of a day and I have to take care of my sleepy body and my mind.

I've made myself a fruit salad with apples, bananas and pineapple. Recently I have discovered that I really love pineapple. I started to put it in the meat dishes also and I love the taste they give grilled also. Yum yum yum Furthermore, I was cycling from my home to go shopping and to go out of the house little but because I've spent most of my time with my dog taking care of her and than she went to her theraphy. Perfect time to cycle a bit and to get some ingredients and sweats since time ruined all that I was left with. ___ I bought myself almost everything I was looking for and than cycled home while thinking what to do with my lunch. It was a bit late and it turned into a late lunch but ok, I wanna loose weight so its fine. My trip to home mostly looked like this.

I had a wonderful mini late lunch with my friend and than went home to write this post. It was a really productive day for my and I must admit that Actifit gave me some inspiration to cycle even more. As I mentioned, I hurt my right ankle and that started 2 years ago and recovery lasted a year. I need to move now and my doctors recomended that I dont go to gym but only go riding a bike or walking. It was very boring then but niw when I have my bike and Actifit, it is starting to be interesting. ___ So let me tell you about my dinner I didn't want to cook but when I realized I had some homegrown ingredients I started to think about cycling and whole day that exhausted me. I was in move all the time and didn't had as much food in a meal that I usually do.

Eggs with all the vegetables I found in my fridge. There was a little bit of everything. I put onions, garlic, carrot, paprika, zucchini, parsley root, ginger... I hope this is a good nutritive day and I wanna ask you to give me some answers is you can. ***QUESTIONS*** 1. What food gives you energy when you really need it when going active? 2. What is the best food for recovering your muscles in your opinion. 3. Do you prefer running or cycling and why? Please answer first two question with locally available ingredients if you can but feel free to spice it up with something exotic. I hope you enjoyed this post and I want you to have good night. I will sleep like a baby I know. Cheers :)

8603
Cycling, Walking
Height
178 cm
Weight
75 kg
Body Fat
%
Waist
cm
Thighs
cm
Chest
cm

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@ylania/actifit-ylania-20190426t215516312z

No comments:

Post a Comment