Saturday, April 27, 2019

Back on Actifit! 🏅

https://usermedia.actifit.io/A2D856E6-16E0-4944-9E05-96AD28A071BC636920239202479232
My First Actifit Post in a Few Weeks!

Hi Friends! I took a break from posting my Actifit reports while I was traveling in Austin, but since coming back home I keep forgetting to post at the end of the night! 🤦‍♀️ I’ve had some great, active days lately too and so I’m glad I remembered tonight so I can get back in the swing of things. Health is all about balance. I went out for breakfast this morning and ate all sorts of greasy but delicious things - and so I ate lighter the rest of the day and went for a long walk this afternoon. I’m super pumped that I’ve been so consistent about going to the gym lately - but I have noticed it means I’m not going on as many walks. Today reminded why I love going for walks outside. It’s so peaceful and calming to enjoy nature and it’s fun to wander through town soaking up the energy. Especially since so many things are in bloom for spring right now. Mental health is such a big part of the equation and I try to put things in my life that make me smile. I bought myself these flowers today from Trader Joe’s and I love how vibrant they are! I hope you all had a healthy and happy day too! ♥️ *Shine Bright,* Lea

9711
Walking,Daily Activity

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@shinebright/actifit-shinebright-20190428t050041662z

No comments:

Post a Comment