Monday, April 22, 2019

Japan Matcha Tea Review: Plus Knowledge & Wisdom

https://ipfs.busy.org/ipfs/QmPTZpXTRoYfCNwVFBZuFwyUA7vPFMy9QF3ZCFECZg5CQM

D2A50C5A-8F74-48D9-853C-2879335C2557.jpeg

Matcha is a green tea makes that the leaves are actually blended in the tea making it “healthier”. This makes it thicker and darker than a regular strained green tea. It also has a bit more flavor as it’s stronger. It’s also imported from Japan which makes it “better” because it’s an authentic cultural brew but also “worse” because it’s imported from so far away as a single use disposable. That’s a lot of resources for one cup of tea. It’s also not organic though it is non gmo. It does have a lot of antioxidants so as far as getting your caffeine goes it is on the healthy side.

748AF44F-0443-41CA-8CB6-ECE0A34A3A61.jpeg

The flavor is not good or bad. If you like plain green tea it’s fine. I personally would not drink this for the flavor, but for a healthy form of caffeine

453F1068-5FAF-4DA8-8088-A5F919728A7A.jpeg

I like many love caffeine especially when I have a lot of mental work to do or getting up early. In fact caffeine is by far one of the most common and popular drugs. As with all drugs moderation is key. I purposely go days where I don’t drink caffeine so as to let my body balance back our detox. I also like to switch my forms Of caffeine. There are many substances that have caffeine tea and coffee the most popular. By switching forms of caffeine intake your body will respond more effectively to the caffeine by switching the forms regularly because the body gets used to and tolerant to the same drug over and over.

287843BE-4F8C-4205-AE61-136274266A58.jpeg

I also want to make note for the record that I did not buy this tea as I do not buy disposables & am also committed to local economy rather than imports. I have not not bought a coffee or bottle of water at a store in years and probably one 5 in the last decade. I actually saved this tea from the landfill where it would be not for me saving it and giving it new purpose.
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/quinneaker/@quinneaker/japan-matcha-tea-review-plus-knowledge-and-wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment