Sunday, April 28, 2019

Actifit Tracking, Long Walks and Keto Pizza 🍕

https://usermedia.actifit.io/A2D856E6-16E0-4944-9E05-96AD28A071BC636921086520360320

Hi Friends! Had an awesome day that ended up being super productive! A few highlights were planting a bunch of herbs on my deck for spring, going for a long photo walk to play with my new camera, and testing out a new recipe for keto pizza! The pizza was definitely heavier than most because the crust was made with a mix of mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, egg and a little almond flour. Even though it’s definitely not low calorie, I like that it’s low carb. It tasted freaking delicious too! A pizza crust made out of cheese? Don’t mind if I do. 😂 Waking with my new camera was super fun too. I still have so much to learn, but it was a beautiful day for a walk and taking photos helps me be even more present and observant of my surroundings. I hope you all had a happy and healthy day. 🤗 *Shine Bright,* Lea

9419
Walking,Daily Activity

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@shinebright/actifit-shinebright-20190429t043115848z

No comments:

Post a Comment