Saturday, April 20, 2019

Fruits of Summer at Home and it will be....

https://img.esteem.ws/gzigto1h8u.jpg
...ready to eat by June. My Parents love gardening and so do I, just couple of years ago I have had a sweet Pineapple and just thought to have a look if I could able to find some roots after putting the head in a small glass pot! ----

image

---- Surprisingly within couple of weeks I've seen few roots and another few days after there were several roots and the fruit top become fresher. I just thought to keep the the tree as a showpiece kind at my living room! ----

image

---- After few days my Mom was visiting us and I told my Mother- " couldn't we put it in a large pot at the roof of our village home ?" Shy replied "why not!" Now have a look the picture of that little tree. It's fully grown and already produced one Pineapple last year and already another one this year! -----

image

----- The above picture I've captured just a month ago and it is getting bigger each day! ----

image

---- **Step by Step:** 1. Get a good looking and healthy ripe Pineapple 2. Take the top part apart from the fruit (twisting & pulling method) 3. Take off few leaves from the bottom and put into a glass jar (it will soak the water & just the crown part should be drawn to the water) 4. Within couple of weeks several roots will appear and it is the high time to plant the crown into soil (not more than couple of inch/just put the crown in the soil) 5. Keep in mind: moist, sunny and warm required for good fruits also if you want to grow in a pot make sure the pot size needs to be 15×15 inch at least for a single tree. 6. If you able to cultivate one tree you will find several plant coming out from the roots and plant them separately to have more fruits. **Do you know!?** Pineapples are rich in magnesium which is necessary to build strong connective tissues and strong bones! So, it is really good for us andespecially for young boy and girls. Thanks Everyone! Take Care! Device: Samsung Galaxy A7 Location: Torki Bandar, Barisal
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/photography/@mustavi/fruits-of-summer-at-home-and-it-will-be-6db495d4d81b4

No comments:

Post a Comment