Monday, July 5, 2021

The world can go mad – I’m still in paradise

https://images.hive.blog/p/6VvuHGsoU2QCK6yq1XKF2z9F8sayRpwConx4qLBBDLMe4jeY8vLpSo9mVcMTYAthsyz4QC37QpfCEtS7FfzxBKt3d8UuKvLQjLceWUv4T6VXDDcXx1SynLtGwoRcSr?format=match&mode=fit

Depending on where you are situated both physically and mentally on this planet, life can be truly wonderful. My latest pet phrase is “awesome” because I aim to remain in awe when perceiving my world through my particular mindset. To be filled with awe is easy for me, thanks to the awe-inspiring natural surroundings in my neighborhood.

20201111_080858.jpg

On Hive there may be the war between the pro and anti-vax community. I have received attacks for posting my views by a certain profile, who seems to think they can be the thought police here on our Hive free speech blockchain. If you’re scared then get your jab, but we don’t allow thought police on Hive to decry our informed and researched opinions.

20201111_092427.jpg

Fortunately life on Hive is a little drop compared to my awesome ocean of bliss here on the wild and rugged south Cape coast of Africa. There is so little illness here. I have not been ill for years and have been to see a doctor once in the past 20 years, so I have the winning formula if you need it. Simply adjust your location and mindset. My Indian Ocean view, within walking distance of my home, is just epic. And it’s possible to climb down to the shoreline, which I do every other day.

20201111_093013.jpg

Spending hours on end roaming the shoreline is so uplifting and refreshing. It explains my fantastic health and disregard for the little trivialities of Hive misinformed trolls and even the mad world out there of scary governments and their scared flock. Out here on the edge of reality, literally and figuratively, I am as free as a bird. Liberation is just a step and a thought away for me on the edge of this Africa continent.

20201111_093047.jpg

We may die at any time, from one thing or another so I live my life in the present, and in bliss, as if every day is the last. My legacy is here on my Hive blog if you want to know my mind. I remain positive and inspired despite any temporary insult or injury, gross or subtle. I recommend cultivating a resilient attitude and immune system. It works. It’s easy to be in bliss if you have spent decades training and cultivating it.

20201111_093205.jpg

As an old man now, I am happy to leave the planet at any time. Nothing holds me back. I look forward and lament for nothing. While still present, I live in bliss by simplifying the requirements, as one should at the end of life. If you do the opposite and pile on your demands, requirements and expectations, then you will find it harder to carry that load as well as harder to walk away from it when your time comes.

20201111_090037.jpg

By remaining light of burdens and needs, I remain light of heart. Some primary requirements like healthy surroundings and very few people, are a crucial foundation to my blissful state. There’s plenty of space and fresh air here, so less worries and congestion. When you are fulfilled by the simple things in life, your life can be clear of clutter. It leaves more room for joy to flow in. So get into the flow by getting outdoors and into nature.

20201111_094425.jpg

Despite it being winter here now, the weather is awesome and sunny most days. Such are the free blessings of sunny South Africa. I never need to see any other place on the planet any more because I have seen enough of them and I like it here and now the best. Who can say such a thing about their lives? This is real wealth. A quality of life that is free for anyone does indeed create a feeling of abundance and great health. You don’t need to be rich or influential. Only the ego needs that.

20201108_101728.jpg

When you are in the flow and your mind is free of illusion (as much as possible) then everything you need for a blissful life comes easily. I have experienced that. Having never owned any property or paid any taxes or worked more than 9 months for a boss in my life, I can testify that life is free and easy. It simply depends on your perspective of reality and your level of ego-identification.

20201108_103443.jpg

The Jonses left my world a long time ago so I don’t need to keep up with them. I have seen through the advertising propaganda that tries to manipulate us into feeling empty without being a consumer. Everything I need is actually on this beach and on these clifftops. The world can collapse tomorrow and I would be fine here. That is how nurturing nature is in my personal opinion and experience. Step out of the illusion and you will feel it too. There is no scarcity, only greed and mismanagement.

20201108_104502.jpg

(photos my own)


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-127788/@julescape/the-world-can-go-mad-i-m-still-in-paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment