Friday, July 9, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: July 9 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwndeoFioGsTogb39WBALiPgbeBrfRpb5WMR34D3YZe6YvdSXah?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Happy Friday to all.
It was again very hot day here. The heat made everyone feel its presence. Being a weekly market day, it was very crowded in the evening. Had to go to the market for vegetables and some household items. Waited till evening and reached the market a little before dark, yet the crowd had not subsided. Before it at noon I held a SMC meeting in my office to aware the people taking pandemic covid-19. It was clear instruction from the department. Hardly anyone was there to listen and participate in this meeting.

Most people are opposing the corona vaccine. They say that he will die of the disease, that is fine but will not vaccinate. There is some rumours taking vaccine especially in rural area. This is the misfortune of the people that they are neglecting the realty.

Anyway we did my parts duty very well but cannot force anyone for it. Who is aware definitely ready for vaccination. I hope these people also will understand the seriousness of the matter and will ready for the vaccination.


Now I finished my activities that is over 6k steps. Moving around the office and walking much helped me to take my score at this level.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


6336
Moving Around Office, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210709t143727662z

No comments:

Post a Comment