Thursday, July 1, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: July 1 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwnzRT7t2Q6ornzDJ6rZjTuoY4rdLTxFqbXRogiR8fLf86nTpJ4?format=match&mode=fit

Sometimes things just amazes me. Here in South-Africa people between 50 and 59 years could register to be vaccinated against Covid, starting from today.

First the registration system opened yesterday already, after being reported to be behind schedule. It opened half a day early and I registered immediately. Vaccination was supposed to start on 15 July. Just before 16:00 today, a friend of my wife phoned, informing her that her husband is being vaccinated not far from where we stayed. I jumped in the car and hurried to the vaccination site and arrived their at 16:15. By 17:00 I was finished and on my way home, after receiving my first of twi Physer injections. This was real fast and efficient!!

South-Africa can sometimes surprise you with their efficiency!! I was pleasantly surprised!!

Stay healthy, stay active.

Enjoy your day!
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


1248
Daily Activity
Height
176 cm
Weight
72 kg
Body Fat
%
Waist
cm
Thighs
cm
Chest
cm

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@rynow/actifit-rynow-20210701t184935118z

No comments:

Post a Comment