Sunday, July 4, 2021

Getting bushy in here

https://images.hive.blog/p/pBMyo3B2Sao45kGEB1kRY9cJBFGQnrPp2qChGHkgVjzu1y6XFCd4yc34G7od2HpYdfszuyrTQQE1qCRZrq33Ri4uhALUyugC7sTKeDSugZQPKBsgtiiuAFR7xK7EfVocaGfcdK9pgnvwwvQJWojbTWk26e85DPRiKsknLRYAniRpjrQE?format=match&mode=fit

wwest210704_1586.jpg

Things are getting crazy

break.png

Since I put the scrog netting in a couple days ago, these plants have spread like crazy. I have been bending branches to push them out sideways to fill holes in the netting and they have gotten so bushy.


wwest210704_1584.jpg

Today is nutrient day and this is what I have been feeding them with. I put about 12ml of the Grow Big and Tiger Bloom in a gallon of water along with about 10 ml of Cal-Mag. I put the Cal-Mag in every watering, but once a week I put the other nutrients in.


wwest210704_1587.jpg

As you can see, under the canopy is starting to fill in quite nicely. Pretty soon, all of the branches will be up over the first layer of netting. Then as they grow more and more and are about to flower, I will be putting in the second layer of net.


wwest210704_1588.jpg

I am pretty excited to see the buds that are going to be starting here in the next month or so. I am really liking these Air Pots. I think that is another reason my plants are doing so well. When I took the pots out last week and cleaned inside the tent, there were even long roots coming out of the bottoms of a few of them. It will be crazy to see how big this root ball is after I harvest and can check it out, but I really think these pots are creating healthy root systems like they had advertised.


wwest210704_1590.jpg

They will definitely need a strong and healthy root system to feed all these branches. The only thing I don't like about them is that when you first start watering, the water can pool at the top and then run out the side right through the holes. I have started filling a water bottle and adding a small amount of water to the pots just to moisten up the top layer of soil so that when I am adding all the water, it is absorbed a lot easier. Other than that, they are amazing pots.


wwest210704_1597.jpg

One of the plants that I recently topped shot up like crazy and is taller than all of the others now. I am thinking that I may bend the top and put a supper cropper on it just to slow it down a bit in its growth.


wwest210704_1602.jpg

These super croppers have been amazing with bending branches and still offering them support as they heal and fatten up. They are making some strong branches that are going to be holding up some pretty fat buds soon.


wwest210704_1593.jpg

And speaking of fat buds, all of the plants have started to show preflower sites, so it won't be long until the buds start filling up these branches. I have no idea what these plants will look like in a week, but I think it is going to be pretty awesome.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@derangedvisions/getting-bushy-in-here

No comments:

Post a Comment