Friday, July 16, 2021

228 lbs (Loosing Weight By Posting Calories From Nutrition Facts And Scale Images Every Few Days

https://images.hive.blog/p/2gsjgna1uruv8X2R8qBwjKUg4qkDvGiMrWZSaCMFTpPhoMPUttdBnYZ1uDBpXKwhh5HBcpibHT9B4hjLS3so4Q1frhsnvhfYDVfZ7rhPBT9pheBtez.png?format=match&mode=fit


I have been trying hard to just not eat at night after I have my quinoa and POM which I know are fattening haha just because it's "healthy" doesn't mean I won't turn into a fat incan mountain woman if I keep eating hahaha

I seriously am so addicted to food that I need a timer and to pace myself like in school with bells and alarms ..... I wish I could only eat a curated .eat matched to my body and blood type and race .... and I onky would eat when I see the healthiest person on hive eat .... and not just genetically healthy people but those who used to be fat too.... they can create health trails where we just post photos of our bodies or scale or food everyday

It's simple

And we can use existing communities


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-122179/@ackza/i-have-been-trying-hard-to-jus-s6saknlgoxnp312isk4c2jvtejgbmlkh

No comments:

Post a Comment