Sunday, March 1, 2020

Neem leaves as a Natural Medicine || Oral and scalp care!

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmPb1umj1rjjNg6GADwCrzgbvkW8X7MD8EsxjNxSUeRszw/20191018_145947.jpg
Neem is a very common and popular natural medicine in South Asian countries. Especially in India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan, it commonly uses to treat different health-related problems. It's largely grown in my country- Bangladesh also. So, we don't have to struggle to find fresh leaves. Even in the cities, there are different market who sells fresh leaves and different other fresh neem products like powder or paste. *I have shared a post on neem many days back on Steem. You can read it [Here](https://steemit.com/naturalmedicine/@rem-steem/neem-as-a-natural-medicine). I talked about several benefits of neem and how we use it. But today I'm gonna talk about something which I tried recently and find it really helpful.*

20191018_145947.jpg

20191018_145925.jpg

*Neem tree from my Mom's garden!* During winter it's very common here to face dandruff problems. Also, we have to struggle with having a healthy scalp no matter how much we shower or use different hair products. But this time, neem leaves saved me. > I use raw neem paste, mix it with curd and put it on my scalp & hair for 15 minutes. All my dandruff has gone, all the oily and sticky scalp problem have gone. And most importantly all the rash has gone in a few days. You can use it two times a week and see the magic. Another great benefit I found is neem is best for oral care. People use neem Meswak (a thin bunch of neem trees) to brush their teeth. You can get this type of Meswak in the super shop also. But as it's hard to find in the cities so I tried something else. > I use neem powder to get rid of the sensitiveness of my teeth. I didn't expect much as it was a commercial tooth powder. But it did work. I wouldn't say I'm totally free from the sensitiveness of my teeth. But it improves a lot. None of the market toothpaste/products helped me like this. Also, it gives freshness in the mouth.

20191018_145932.jpg

I heard that in rural areas people treat any kind of oral infection with neem powder or paste. So, it must have a huge benefit. But it's very sad that in modern days, we are not very connected with these types of natural medicine. As neem is a large tree so it's not possible to have it in my balcony garden. But I have seen people are growing this in a large drum on their rooftop. So, maybe I'm gonna try this. If you have no problem with space, I will suggest you plant a neem tree. There's a saying in my country, "If a household got a neem tree, they are free from any kind of diseases." People believe that even the wind from the neem tree also cures many diseases and freshen up our mind. It can be true or not true. But, it's enough to understand how much benefits people got so they started to believe in this. I hope this gonna help you a little bit! THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! # Much Love

text16.png

**Who I am?**
*I'm a proud & happy 'stay home Mom of a toddler son. I'm totally happy with my life, with what I have and really thankful for everything. I gathered some experience working with HR in a multinational organization. Also, I had my University degree in Public Administration. But besides, most importantly, I'm life & nature enthusiasts, I love to learn human psychology, I'm trying to live mindfully and sure, a positive learner.*

text16.png

Find me on other Social Places [Twitter](https://twitter.com/rem_steem) [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009406486345) [Discord](discordapp.com/channels/@me/575251491871391745)
**Proudly supporting**

2bP4pJr4wVimqCWjYimXJe2cnCgn3kLhX4mFyfEDYop.png

vM1pGHgNcyCXUWJECrZbvn1NMPj1oFGUo3gYfF3NNPRD9bTqisvs9xgB75G9xPgZbPT4QuApQtpz6ThdHJ584iLp3K2DCBSTkTAky9Uw1ambwSjhpTFxnMpgTQk62VyQomsFW7g.png

Proud_to_be_a_helpie_.png


Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/hive-174578/@rem-steem/neem-leaves-as-a-natural-medicine-or-or-oral-and-scalp-care

No comments:

Post a Comment