Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Hey Hivers! 😍 (Brief Reintroduction)

https://i.ibb.co/xGwY40c/Human-Female-Skeleton3ds3dmodel02-jpg455319e1-8964-45c3-8ab6-f1193dddbea3-Zoom.jpg
### Hey Hivers! 😍 Last time we spoke, all of us were Steemians! Lots of changes coming to us lately, and not all of them so good I sure hope you all are making it out okay, and with your sanity intact! Since the media would have us believe the world is ending with this non-stop rhetoric and fearmongering, I been in dire need of a healthy outlet. I been thinking of returning for some time, but I was always turned off by the way success only moved upward for the whales in the Steem community. If you didnt get on early you didnt ride. It was all much more fake than it now appears.. Anyways, so about this virus lol. .. people out here bought all toilet paper instead of food and they didn't even realize they didn't question why they did some stupid shit.

This is what made everyone think to buy toilet paper and no food.

How many people out there who could soon be starving you think will regret going apeshit on toilet paper? LolπŸ€” ... Yeah... .. While I'm not impressed at the ease with which a grown educated society can be feared up into doing, thinking, or believing anything.. ..I will say that I think all these things converging is going to force us at large to look out for ourselves and one another more. The silver lining is that there is a lesson to be learned here. We all do a better job of managing ourselves than government ever will. It is time we detach from this crippling lunacy they bring humanity. I'm not saying the virus isn't real though, but what I am saying is there is more to this. This is no Spanish Flu. Trillions are being extracted from the economy. There's more to this. Lol. They never shut up about it. Human-Female-Skeleton3ds3dmodel02-jpg455319e1-8964-45c3-8ab6-f1193dddbea3-Zoom *Me. Waiting to be joined by pretty much anyone in boring old objective reality.* I am back after a lengthy delay due to the fact that I noticed the steem community overthrew a millionaire benefactor that saw to further centralize a system against its original design. I was really proud of the Steem community for that one! The little guys rarely win and it's safe to say we did there. Well I'll keep this one short, lads I just pulled nearly 20 hours at work. I do hope you all will reach out and once again make me feel welcome! Maybe with that head start I'll not take anymore lengthy breaks from the platform. I'll be here to make you laugh, or cry, or whatever πŸ˜‹ received-554563668749238 πŸ˜‹✌ Stay well and farewell, Hivers!
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-174578/@peacefulpatriot/heytoallthehivers

No comments:

Post a Comment