Sunday, March 29, 2020

(SEA MOSS) SUPER MEDICINE 92 MINERALS!!!!!!

https://images.hive.blog/DQmTPiFCvHiVZ8EA6qexmsmdULyUaq5FisuQQAcHnhac77x/image.png
THE SECRET MEDECINE Have you heard of Irish moss also known as Sea moss , I recently learnt about this amazing red algae as well as adding this fantastic source of minerals to my diet. Sea moss is a great source of minerals apparently archaeologists estimate humans have been harvesting seaweed, like Chondrus crispus, for nearly 14,000 years. It grow around the Atlantic coastline especially on the British isles, I'm assuming it was abundant around Ireland given it it's nickname Irish moss. I have used this to help reduce inflammation in my body, it has been cultivated for hundreds of years for both its gelling properties in foods as well as purported medicinal purposes. One of the benefits is that it may help you digest your food According to some animal studies, sea moss can have a prebiotic effect during digestion. POWER AND STRENGTH This plant is a immune booster it get's me pumped for gym and I can go for longer if you know what I mean.During cold and flu season, sea moss smoothies could become your go-to meal. It has potassium iodide, which is great for dissolving troublesome phlegm in clogged airways and this I know personally is a fact!!!!!! It's also super rich in amino acids, vitamin C, antioxidants, as well as a host of antiviral and antimicrobial agents. These nutrients can help you to fight or ward off infections, I learnt this from DR Sebi the man who cured AID'S yes I know what I said and that's a fact too do the research. SO MANY MINERALS So let's talk about the number of minerals in this super food apparently it has 92 out of the 102 the body is suppose to consume however have not done enough research to prove this either way this food is packed with some amazing minerals such as: Here is a short list of the various elements, chemicals, trace minerals, and vitamins typically found in sea moss: Calcium (Ca) Folate (‎C19H19N7O6) Iron (Fe) Zinc (Zn) Copper (Cu) Sodium (Na) Iodine (I) Boron (B) Soluble Potash (K2O) Magnesium (Mg) Manganese (Mn) Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) Potassium (K) Selenium (Se) Sulfur (S), Carbohydrates including: Alginic Acid (C6H11No6)n Mannitol (C6H14O6) Laminarin ‎(C6H10O5)x Nitrogen (N), and Vitamins A to E, and K There are so many minerals which are beneficial to the body. The minerals have been known to help with Joints and Bone strength, Hair and Skin, muscles and organs. It’s an all round winner in the Superfood category. I have use this plant on a daily basis and it has changed my life forever I can honestly say I have never seen such an outstanding result in a natural medicine herb/plant. THE LOVE POTION Gentleman this will keep you strong in the bedroom I promise you I thought it was a rumour but I personally can confirm this does the job naturally. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, Sea Moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For Bro’s who are experiencing difficulty with sex-related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities, then you should consider consuming sea moss regularly. Sea Moss is known for increasing libido and energy and promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive.

image.png

I would buy my Sea moss from a market or store, i would then go home clean with lemon and soak it with water for 24 hours. The next day i would blend it to a gel form and put it into my fridge then add it to my smoothie or I would add it to my soup

image.png

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-nutrition/a30499092/sea-moss-health-benefits/ https://www.foodingredientfacts.org/irish-moss-the-history-of-carrageenans-roots/
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@luckylinkz/sea-moss-super-medicine-92-minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment