Sunday, March 22, 2020

Life is difficult because of CoronaVirus. We can Win Together

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/reeta0119/EYK1OQDl-WhatsApp20Image202020-03-2220at206.56.3320PM204.jpeg
Coronavirus is making life difficult everywhere in the world and we are advised to stay at home to keep ourselves safe and control the spread. It is completely locked down in India today and we are advised by the government not to go outside unless it's really necessary and in case of emergency. I support this initiative because through this way we all can control the spread and I have been staying at home along with my family and we all try our best not to go outside. I went outside to days back stock of the necessary items and groceries and I have enough stock for another one day that I would be needed. Now since I am sitting at home and the time that I spent is mostly on playing splinterlands game watching movies on TV and some chitchat with husband and my son. I checked around my place I'm happy to see that everyone is supporting the initiative to stay at home and no one is outside. I am sharing some of the photos that are showing the dedication and support of the citizen of the country. It's the need for the time when you all should come together to support the cause and this way we can help to control the spread and I hope that in the coming weeks' things will improve then we can live our lives as usual.

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.33 PM 4.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.33 PM 6.jpeg

** ** There are a Road and this photo but there is no car, no vehicle, nobody is walking on the road So we can say that this initiative by the government is quite successful and people are supporting it through their efforts.

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.33 PM 3.jpeg

In normal days you can see a lot of people walking over here I am doing their daily work but today there is no one in all these places are empty and people less. In fact, in this ground, there are a lot of children who play in the daytime and that also creates a good crowd and a lot of noise but today it's all silent and you can't see anyone, anyone, over here.

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.33 PM 2.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.33 PM.jpeg

There is construction going on near my apartment and there is no work as of now, in fact, it has been stopped since the last couple of days for the sake of everyone's safety. Certainly affecting the business as an overall economy but I believe health and safety are above all and cannot be compared with any kind of financial loss. When we will be healthy and find then we can do any work and of course, together we can bring the economy forward.

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.33 PM 5.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.32 PM 1.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.32 PM.jpeg

** ** My apartment everyone has park their vehicles and has no plan to go outside for a couple of days. All the companies and corporates have provided to work from home facility to all their employs and even my husband is working or from home since the last couple of days till 31 March 2020. This is a great initiative by all the corporate and companies that they have provided work from home so this way employees can keep them safe and can finish their work as well from home. I work as a freelancer and in a week I need to go outside for 2 to 3 days to meet my clients but I have stopped it already since last week and there will be no more meetings for this month at least. It's not easy to stay at home all the time Because we are not used to this situation but in my life, this is the first time I have been seeing this situation where we all are at risk if we go outside and meet more people. *Life is important than anything else, be it money, work, or anything so I am taking it very seriously and ensuring that my family members are not going outside this month*

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.33 PM 1.jpeg

Now when many things go wrong something go nice as well and when we are kind of home locked then we get more quality time to spend with our family and that's worth making us so happy and we are enjoying the moment even when the things are not good outside.

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.32 PM 2.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 20200322 at 6.56.32 PM 3.jpeg

** ** I always believe that we should enjoy the moment and no matter what the situation is because this way we can keep our self calm and avoid entering a panic situation. Here in my place schools shopping malls and many other public places are completely closed for this month until 31st March and the only need that I would read is daily necessities things and grocery items along with vegetables. The government has ensured that proper supply of such things is provided on time to all the residents So that people don't care and worry about it that will lead them to manage it all easily and smoothly. ** ** ***I request all of you to follow the instruction provided by the authorities for all of us to stay safe*** ** ** #### Thank you so much for reading my post. #### Have a nice and healthy weekend ahead. ##### Namaste from India🇮🇳
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@reeta0119/life-is-difficult-because-of-coronavirus-we-can-win-together

No comments:

Post a Comment