Sunday, March 22, 2020

Feeling Stressful Along Querantine Day

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png
Dear hiver. I hope all is healthy and happy. For a week the Indonesian government has issued a notice on the elimination of teaching and learning activities at various levels of education. Specifically for Aceh, the regional government issued a similar announcement on Monday, 16 March. this was done in order to inhibit the spread of the corona virus (covid19). This lockdown is very unexpected, but must be done for the efforts of the salvation of humankind. I am very stressed by this situation, the epidemic is very fast spreading and supported by social media information that is very strong. There is no place to go and hide. the world is already so small. It's been a week I stared at home, with activities to fix the residence. I busied myself with revitalizing old buildings, also building new homes. all of that to avoid yourself from a state of excessive stress. Hive platform migration is also a reason to lose enthusiasm. everything must start from the beginning. I hope in this new platform I will get a new hope.

![IMG20200322120231.jpg](UPLOAD FAILED)

![IMG20200322120231.jpg](UPLOAD FAILED)

![IMG20200322115031.jpg](UPLOAD FAILED)

This is my Stresses expression. Keep yourself and yours. Hive on. @rikaz87
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-115628/@rikaz87/feeling-stressful-along-querantine-day

No comments:

Post a Comment