Tuesday, January 7, 2020

This is the vegan that people hate... Skylinebuds

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmaQkLeLmMbNdqDzQmuTpNL1BazA8V7Wr3jdDGPAwRH2f5/IMG_20200107_115345508.jpg
![Screenshot_20200107-160554.png](https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmReAXS7jv8frH59zx6RmLRFxyvpSTTVWUhh3ZdeLw3Tyb/Screenshot_20200107-160554.pn To all the real vegans that choose a lifestyle and a diet that they want and need.. I do applaud you. To my vegan friend that called and apologized for vegans everywhere because of this situation, your dedication to a healthy lifestyle is awesome! Here is some quick facts. Hitler was a vegan. As well there was a mass shooting at the head office of YouTube. By a radical vegan individual. And it was a woman. Mad her vegan channel was demonetized. Here I am voting skylinebuds and the real reason he is mad is right here. I noticed the vegan people go crazy and extremely abusive when anybody ever questions their dietary choices. I don't ask you for a plant-based substitute for bacon. Don't ask me to convert to your ways that are encouraging monoculture agricultural practices. vegans kill more animals snakes mice and are the main reason why massive amounts of pesticides are place to find crops. Skylinebuds only buys pretty fruits and veggies. So any insects are killed with massive amounts of chemicals that's not environmentally friendly. Or safe. # this is just a normal reaction from someone who gave himself brain damage. A healthy diet is just that. Mine isn't the healthiest I agree. But to be abusive and act like this towards someone disabled and homeless? Well let's just say this guy is definitely full of hate. And like Hitler? Mentally unstable. Personally I didn't know this was his issue... But ok. I can see him getting bent... Funny thing is my dog is going to choose meat over veggies. But he does have salad sometimes. With cheese and lunch meat. And eggs... He loves eggs... So guess me and skylinebuds got beef...

IMG_20200107_115345508.jpg

I'll only stop my war when he negotiates peace and!!!! I accept with this term. # He has to eat a bacon burger. And videotaped... Posted on d.tube. All of it. And has to keep the entire thing down until the last bite. Or it don't count. I have spoken. Ps baby Yoda calls bullshit on vegans too. Frogs are tasty!
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/personal/@ganjafarmer/this-is-the-vegan-that-people-hate-skylinebuds

No comments:

Post a Comment