Thursday, January 2, 2020

My Actifit Report Card: January 1 2020

https://usermedia.actifit.io/7a561fd1-e316-481e-96dc-8fd793bb5d04
Well, hello @actifit. It's been a long time...the dawn of a New Year & a new decade has made me think fondly of the old #Seven77 days from 2019. It helped me become more aware of my physical health & connected me with so many like minded, amazing people on the #steem blockchain.

While that particular movement might have come to a close, I still feel the fire of that mission within me. So, as we enter 2020, I am bringing it back as #2020Vision. I made a vow for myself: Do 2 things each day to help keep me healthy, whether it's physically or mentally. (Today, it was drinking ph-balanced water with lemon & sitting outside to breathe in some fresh air.)

I also plan on bringing back the push-ups but instead of 7, it will be 4 for 2020 (2+0+2+0 = 4). 4 is a number that symbolizes "being", a connection of mind, body & spirit. Thus, it means balance.

It is my mission to bring this back to the #steem community; to bring the awareness back; dare I say the magic? I will be expanding on this over time but if anyone out there would like to do the same & accompany me on this journey, I would be delighted to have you join me. For now, I humbly submit my first #actifit report for 2020 & leave it to the Universe.

We are a powerful collective & can make a positive impact again as we did during the #Seven77 days. I think even Timmy agrees.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ธ

Much love to all of you & a very Happy 2020. Namaste. ๐Ÿ’š♥️๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงš✨



5064
Daily Activity, House Chores, Walking

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@pixiepost/actifit-pixiepost-20200102t073359887z

No comments:

Post a Comment