Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Health Goals 2020: To understand healthy life is important first to walk

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmSUFiNU5JSN3W7rtyApoD1oQW5v5ecvydTwYi8QujZ2ym/image.png

# When i was student There was not much health attention at the time. Reading and only reading was in mind. i have completed my study in post graduate level. i applied for job after completing my study and selected as teacher in education department.i was single and my salary was not good in start. my job was on contract for five years. But i left the in first year because of low salary. it is true to live with low salary is very hard in life. if you could not pay your utilities bill then what is the benefits of your job. i searched new job and salary was good but i had to live out of city in this job.but soon i left also this job and got another job .there my salary was handsome.but in all this period i could not pay attention to my health. my aim and thought were that every things is salary to live happy life. #But one day I realized. I was unable to walk. If I did a little walk, my chest would start to ache. I couldn't go on a walk with a friend. It started to feel like my life was in ful stop.. And many wishes that were in the heart , were near to expire.my all hopes , wishes were that when i will be able to walk. when i will walk with friends. when i will go for long walk. # Doctors said to me after checking all test report. that i am patient of cholesterol and my cholesterol level is in dangerous zone.so i need more care and treatment in this case. Dear friends .if doctors say that my cholesterol is in dangerous zone it mean heart is attacked. now from here my life took a turned to real fight for life. i thought i will kill cholesterol. i will do every things to maintain health.i searched a lot of sites to get information . how can i get rid of from cholesterol or from heart disease. i found a lot tips and guide line and tried my best to act upon. so in four years i did not eat bad food. # but doctor said to me in December 2015 that now your life is on prayer. so now heart by pass is necessary and urgent in this case. doctor asked my opinion. i replied to doctor that you know better what is necessary to survive my life and i'm ready for any operation. # doctors team asked to me and inquire a lot about my activities of life. many question were on of my life activities. Doctors asked to that i am smoker .my replied was no. i am not smoker nor any drugs user.i never used a drugs or smoking or alcohol drink. doctors team asked about my walk.i said i did not walk a single step in daily life. i used motor bike or transport for walking. # MY LIFE TURNING TIME, so that time i came to know that money ,wealth and good job is not name of success. real success is our health. real effort is that how much we care our health end of 2015 was end of my old thought. after heart bypass my life was total change. i saw that how much i was cared at the time of heart by pass. i saw that how much i need that time love and care of my self. so i am great thank ful to all of people who did care me and helped me that time, when i needed prayer of people, friends. # so this year in 2020 my goal is to help needy people. my goal is to help those people who are patients. my goal is to work for education and free education for all. my goal of this year is to fight against corrupt people. my goal of health is for my self and other that make awareness about importance of health, walk. so my health goal is in 2020 that i will do walk regularly. i will never give up walk in any situation. i know what is the importance of walk in life. i know , when i was not walking , how much i got pain. so my aim is to walk daily at least 5 km or more. i will try to avoid from all those food that are not good for health. i will avoid to eat from those food which increased cholesterol in blood. i will try to keep my health active and body active. i will try to adopt my active , not passive dear friends, i am trying to short my post because my mother is waiting for me. we are going to sister home. so i tried to take entry in this post and i came to late about it or forgot to write. so hope you all will like my post. thank all. dear friends, to live health live, only adopt healthy activities, never drink alcohol, stop smoking. and adopt walk in life in any situation. thank a lot for stopping by. my this post is In response to the @ecotrain QOTW: What would you like to do differently this year? JOIN US! If you're interested, find out [here](https://steemit.com/ecotrain/@ecotrain/ecotrain-qotw-what-would-you-like-to-do-differently-this-year-join-us) And @naturalmedicine[ A Few Days Left to Share Your Natural Health Goals!](https://steemit.com/hive-120078/@naturalmedicine/a-few-days-left-to-share-your-natural-health-goals-due-thursday-9th) You can read the challenge post here - [we can't wait to see what your health goals are for 2020!](https://steemit.com/hive-120078/@naturalmedicine/the-first-natural-wisdom-challenge-of-2020-win-100-steem-and-lotus-tokens) i posted this post from posted from www.naturalmedicine.io ,hope will be accepted in last my health goal of 2020 is only walk, to keep body active, walking is best natural health medicine. last walking is best exercise for longer life.

15.png

yousaf gift.gif


Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/hive-120078/@yousafharoonkhan/health-goals-2020-to-understand-healthy-life-is-important-first-to-walk

No comments:

Post a Comment