Monday, January 13, 2020

A healthy Breakfast With Oat / Foodphotography 🍯 🍮

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmXauNZoML3BTCjtscg9tVkj5T67UWoNk94eSqbfd3X8we/IMG_4040.jpg
##### I love oat and if it come join with fruits is better. ##### As many of you know, I love taking pictures of everything including my meals, I couldn't miss the chance to photograph this dish that invite you to devour it. I had this pictures for a long time but I had hadn't time to share them. I hope you like them. ##### The good thing about oatmeal is that you can add fruits and seeds to it, in my case I accompanied with green apple which I love, dried grapes, a teaspoon of chia and chopped nuts. ##### You don't need to added sugar, the apple and dried grapes give it enough sweetness. Finally I added a rain of cinnamon powder! Delicious!!! *** ##
Me encanta la avena y si viene acompañada con frutas es mejor. 😋 **** ######
Como muchos de ustedes saben, me encanta tomar fotos de todo, incluyendo mis comidas, y no podía dejar pasar la oportunidad de fotografiar este plato que invita a devorarlo. Tengo estas fotos desde hace rato pero no tenía tiempo de compartirlas con uds. Espero que les gusten. Lo bueno de la avena es que la pueden disfrutar con frutas y semillas, en mi caso la acompañé con manzana verde que me encanta, uvas pasas, una cucharadita de chia y nueces picadas. No es necesario añadir azúcar, la manzana y las uvas pasas le dan suficiente dulzura. Finalmente añadí una lluvia de canela en polvo! ¡¡Y a disfrutar!!
***

IMG_4040.jpg

***

IMG_4036.jpg

***

IMG_4042.jpg

All photos are my own and were taken with a Canon Camera.
*** ###
I hope you enjoy oatmeal as much as I do.

separadorSteemit.png

anigif.gif

***

thanks.gif

RAYA AZUL.png

Firma2.png


Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/food/@mballesteros/an-healthy-breakfast-with-oat-foodphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment