Sunday, September 29, 2019

We are what we eat

https://img.esteem.ws/sr15g8lgwx.jpg
Hello guys. My grandma used to say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I can't agree more. Eating a healthy, nutritious and tasty breakfast makes us feel good and power us up for our daily activities. # My type of breakfast As for me, I prefer a light but at the same time filling breakfast. Yoghurt and honey are always included along with a fruit. Grapes were today's choise πŸ”₯

sr15g8lgwx.jpg

A teaspoon full of honey and just a little bit of cinnamon makes my yoghurt taste so much better plus I feel full of energy after eating honey πŸ’ͺ

r1nuxrn1ho.jpg

The grapes are one of my favourite fruits so I carefully washed and separated the good one's from the rotten.

pdc3m5c4l9.jpg

Time to watch @nicolcron's epic @steemskate vlog once again while I am eating and right after that I'm gonna be heading out for some skateboarding.

2ejlo12x4c.jpg

I wish you all a great and fulfilling Sunday πŸ’• Much love and Steem on. P.S This is my first post from @esteem mobile App. Everything seems to work just fine. Good job to the developers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/breakfast/@knowhow92/we-are-what-we-eat

No comments:

Post a Comment