Tuesday, September 24, 2019

I'm back on my Dr. Sebi diet....

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmb7rXJ3voYT6XWSB8fV8DZd1PrbyP9XtGPpjYZfmfFv6u/20190924_202905.jpg
I'm back on my Dr. Sebi diet....

20190924_202905.jpg

So for the past month and a half I have been eating fish but, I've stayed away from all meat, chicken, dairy, eggs and soft drinks ( I did have a few mixed drinks recently with soda). But I'm now trying to get back on the horse so I can look forward to a longer life and a future with the least amount of inflammation as possible. I've started taking my supplements and this is a lifestyle so it's time to get with the program.

20190924_202924.jpg

Todays meal which I enjoy because it is so easy to prepare is my Quinoa salad with peppers, onion, and mushrooms. Vegan and season to taste. I would emplore people to try and get healthy we have one body and if we know what is going to keep us healthy, why not do it.
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/health/@coreyssteemit77/i-m-back-on-my-dr-sebi-diet

No comments:

Post a Comment