Saturday, September 21, 2019

Current Drink Obsession

https://ipfs.busy.org/ipfs/QmcEigmCjyUow8a8c6d77Yunt2f6z5MagGGhd8LrUMw1wg

4FC110B7-5DD0-471C-98D7-F7ACB1002E0B.jpeg

I go through phases of liking a certain thing, be it food, drink, a hobby or even people, where I’m completely obsessed for a while and can’t get enough of it, only to forget about it after a while. Sometimes I go back to what I liked earlier, sometimes I don’t. I am almost always drinking some sort of tea and change between flavours, but this tea is a new addition and obsession. Though it isn’t actually tea, it’s a herbal infusion, meant to be used in cold water. It has white hibiscus, mango, passionfruit and blood orange, so it’s probably really healthy, but I’m obsessed because it tastes delicious and looks cute. I will probably be saving this obsession more towards the summer again, I need the hot drinks now that it’s getting cold. But when ever I need something refreshing, I need to have this on hand, so good!

21C3EC3C-0E3B-45B3-A5AE-3C149EBC5693.jpeg

F142DBD6-EAA5-409D-BAF7-3DB4E20DB6C9.jpeg


Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/lifestyle/@eveuncovered/current-drink-obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment