Sunday, September 29, 2019

Been Busy With Life - Might be Back Here Soon, Posting Once Again

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmPnzAncoV9JyFQgq7m9DxsNyBXYihQZo1SKYrcRSorjcW/blob
As the title reads, I might be coming back here soon and start posting once again, after my long hiatus. I haven't made a post since before HF21/22 and I see that many of the fears displayed by some members of the community that it will be the "demise" of steem/steemit, have seemingly 'not' materialized; except by 'some' for their own personal reasons.

We also 'lost' a bunch of users (from what I hear) posting here since the changes for various reasons. That's personal as far as I'm concerned - they have their reasons, and I will not knock anyone for exercising their personal choice :) I'm one of those 'free speech' , self-reliant, freedom, liberty advocates; and all that good stuff, so you'll rarely see me ranting about 'other' peoples choices in life, unless they 'suck' big time. That's it; maybe I'll be back, when I figure out what I want to 'focus' writing about here - I don't know? In the meanwhile I think I'll start re-steeming some posts, here-and-there, and curate a bit.
Be Good, Stay Healthy, or 'Get' That Way
Photo - Pexels.com

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/rant/@averageoutsider/been-busy-with-life-might-be-back-here-soon-posting-once-again

No comments:

Post a Comment