Friday, September 27, 2019

#AdventureWalk [Sep.27.2019]πŸ…°️πŸ…

https://usermedia.actifit.io/B3559960-9132-4AD0-B6BF-E81413D2798F637052450770556800
This morning I headed out and grabbed my #AutomaticWin! It always feels great to take that initiative by starting the day off with a win doesn’t it!?
Today’s #AutomaticWin

Today I also had a plan... the weather is miserable and cold so I know that winter in Canada is right around the corner once again! That’s why I decided to sting together some cardio on top of this mornings #AutomaticWin. Today I went for a long walk starting at 6pm and didn’t get home until about 8pm. I wanted to get some fresh air despite the +1C temps. I wanted an extra 10,000 steps to add to today’s count so that’s what I did! And I’m sure glad I made the extra effort. What’s interesting to me is that most people stayed indoors this evening... the cold weather deterred them from stepping out their doors. But their were a couple people that were committed to their health and fitness and I drew motivation from those people. At first I thought I was going to be the only one out there but I Happy I was wrong about that! I smiled and said, “Hello!” to a handful of people. I have to say... I appreciated those few. I really did because sometimes the healthy life can feel long and lonely... but it’s not true! Your not in it by yourself! Just look around for all those people doing extra because they are actually out there! Here’s some pictures from today’s #AdventureWalk. πŸ™‚

It was getting dark by the time I got back from my walk and it certainly was cold out there... but I kept a steady pace and enjoyed the adventure! Tomorrow I plan to #AdventureRun for 10,000 steps! It’s supposed to be the same sort of weather tomorrow so I’m curious to see who’s going to come along for the stepping fun! I invited a bunch of people... so! I guess we will see! Regardless... as long as I’m there... I know that that’s all that matters. I’m committed to living a healthy lifestyle... and I know that there will be others out there as well! I’m going to get energy from those like minded strangers... and hope that some of my friends come out for an adventure with me! Thank you all for reading today’s @actifit report! See you all tomorrow. *wil.metcalfe* Fitness Entrepreneur Certified Personal Trainer @BeachReady @AdventureReady @Actifit @EveryStepCounts @OneMoreNutrition >We all start life not really being able to communicate but it is communication that bonds and connects us one to each other. Comments are what make community real. -wil.metcalfe ___ ###
SET S.M.A.R.T. GOALS!
___  
[MORE ABOUT WIL] [ACTIFIT REFERRAL LINK]
___

ACTIFIT PROFILE.png



25576
Daily Activity,Walking,Weight Lifting

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@wil.metcalfe/actifit-wil-metcalfe-20190928t055112789z

No comments:

Post a Comment