Wednesday, May 8, 2019

THOUGHTS ABOUT HOW I POST MY ACTIFIT REPORTS [May 8 2019] 🅰️

https://usermedia.actifit.io/B3559960-9132-4AD0-B6BF-E81413D2798F636929743801887872
Hi everybody! So today’s been yet another FULL to the brim day... Here’s the thing... yesterday’s and today’s @Actifit post was supposed to have been an #EveryStepCounts Update... but I’ve lost all steem (pun intended) by the end of each day... and rather than push things into the wee hours of the night... I have decided to do what I can and then #DoubleBack to edit the post in the morning once I wake up. I believe this is going to be a compromise/new solution to the problem of writing quality @Actifit posts before the clock strikes midnight every night... It’s not ideal as I anticipate that many simply won’t double back to this post to see what I have edited into the post... but I think, in these circumstances, this is an adequate solution to a very real problem with generation cycle of @Actifit reports. Seeing as I am a certified personal trainer I believe that tech must be designed in such a way so as to not only support healthy activity and behaviour but it must also add value while integrating well with healthy lifestyles. People who make use of the technology must have a user experience that furthers healthy lifestyle decisions rather than deters them... From day 1 I have struggled with posting my @Actifit reports before midnight... you see... I believe my audience deserves quality content. I also believe (especially because the Steem Blockchain is a system designed to value quality over quantity) that for @Actifit to make an impact and preserve its standing within the Steem community it is going to have to find creative methods and incentives that are baked into its processes for its users to generate quality content. This is imperative to @Actifit’s continuance and steady user adoption. Quite literally the future of the @Actifit project depends on how well it is able to aid but also be implemented within its users daily lives. So as you can see... this is what I am striving to produce via my @Actifit reports... I want both quality and realistic implementation... and frankly... with the current protocols that are in place having to do with the 24 hour window of opportunity for users to make their @Actifit reports... its left me burned out and exhausted... as these seem to currently be at odds with each other in their implementation. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if I was a night owl... but I’m just not... I’m a early bird so the struggle is very real! I guess for me the final tipping point in my decision to implement this compromise was when I recently discovered the importance of sleep in the prevention of health concerns like cancer. Cells thrive when adequate sleep is a part of ones lifestyle. On the contrary... a sleep deprived body is at a high level of risk for all sorts of disease including cancer... because the cells are not able to regenerate not to mention function fully. So! Watch for my adjustments as I implement this compromise in how I go about creating a delay structure to my @Actifit posts. Something has absolutely got to change and I think I have a couple ideas as to how I can effectively do this. Thank you for taking the time to read what I have written here... and PLEASE #DoubleBack here to see what sorts of edits I have made to this post! *wil.metcalfe* Fitness Entrepreneur Certified Personal Trainer @BeachReady @AdventureReady @Actifit @EveryStepCounts ___ ###
SET S.M.A.R.T. GOALS!
___

!WIL-METCALFE-[SELECT].png

 
[MORE ABOUT WIL] [ACTIFIT REFERRAL LINK]
___
Today’s #AutomaticWin



16459
Daily Activity,Walking,Weight Lifting

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@wil.metcalfe/actifit-wil-metcalfe-20190509t053159901z

No comments:

Post a Comment