Thursday, May 30, 2019

Healthy food and healthy mind

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/09/16/19/21/salad-2756467_1280.jpg
Food plays a vital role in the balance of our body metabolism. It not only helps in growing the body but it also gives mental stability. A good food can provide us enough amount of energy that is required to keep the body functioning throughout the day. A bad food can also create negative impact on the body thus leading towards ill health.

Day before yesterday that is what happened to me. It looks like the food that I consumed was not proper. After I reached home from office, I had to commit all the food that I consumed. It took two days for my body to get settled. Today only I feel a little better and I'm able to consume normal food. Because of the health issues my mind was also not proper. I couldn't focus much on my work in the office. ## My actifit report card

5484
Daily Activity, Moving Around Office, Walking

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@bala41288/actifit-bala41288-20190530t201945432z

No comments:

Post a Comment