Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Why do I like the FARMS trend?

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmTSXTLEBHQfnLKaaG4bhf4qzB9Rke1GBjtGosF6ZWC6pS/20190529_191233.png

20190529_191233.png

Good afternoon Friends of farms and readers of Steemit. This post describes my experience and the motivation I feel when writing in farms. Since I opened the account and I started in the world of Steemit, I was reviewing some trends and one of my favorites is Steemchurch and Farms. ### Why farms? It is simple! FARMS is a trend where we can know everything that nature offers us in terms of agriculture, crops, crops, fruits, vegetables, vegetables, animals, fertilizers, everything concerning the farm and that wonderful natural world. And most important of all, the great benefits of plants and fruits. #### It is a food and resource management system My parents since childhood have educated me in caring and loving animals, we have always had little birds and some small plants inside the house. 5 years ago we moved, in the new house has a larger patio, where it has been possible to sow and suspect fruits, in addition medicinal plants were planted that provide vitamins and many health benefits, natural and alternative medicine. We love nature, it is for this reason my sympathy with this trend, because it allows to publish relevant information that perhaps many of us do not know, helping to add value to our knowledge. Friends, let's take care of nature, think about the future of our children, do not allow pollution, encourage sowing to others should be a task. Take the initiative to make school and community gardens. Only nature offers us the remedies. The more trees are sown, the more oxygen and more life for the planet. Thank you farms, let's continue giving that bit for a clean world and a healthy life. #### I invite you to follow this trend and share publications.  

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/farms/@riveradc/why-do-i-like-the-farms-trend

No comments:

Post a Comment