Sunday, November 8, 2020

My Actifit Report Card: November 8 2020

https://usermedia.actifit.io/a40e0a90-072b-4fe4-9da4-0fbbdb07a47c

Hi my all friends! Wishing you very lovely Sunday.. This is my activity report card.. Due to Sunday I was remained at home throughout the day.. that is why today just crossed minimum requirement of the post.. I think every person has their own opinion taking their life.. if someone gives unnecessary suggestion then feel bad.. Today during market visit one person advised me not to use mask. Actually he questioned me;" where is corona now? I did not replied, just smiled and make my way..I can't believe that how much people's mentality has been changed.. Hope my all friend doing their best to keep themselves fit and healthy.. Regards Thank you..


_This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io

_


5218
Home Improvement, House Chores, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20201108t171513857z

No comments:

Post a Comment