Thursday, November 12, 2020

#IAmAliveChallenge Day 15

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/missagora/YfPPSbuS-20200827_201203.jpg
This is my contribution to #IAmAliveChallenge, #HiveIsAlive and #thisisawesome. Hello dear Hive friends. After India, Mexico is the largest producer of lemons. The lemon is rich in vitamin C, B and E. Also calcium, potassium, copper, zinc, magnesium and iron. It strengthens your immune system and can lower your blood pressure and helps with digestion and fat loss. A lemon mixed with water helps your body to detoxify and a glass before bed helps you lose weight in a healthy way. Combined with parsley it is unbeatable.

20200827_201203.jpg

I have (okay...my kid did it) 😃 juiced a few lemons and will do something good for me and my body. CHEERS!

20200831_115744.jpg

An extra thank you to @flaxz, @tipu, @jlufer, @bradleyarrow who are giving me the opportunity to post my experiences, impressions and stories. I wish you love, health, peace and harmony ... and that you enjoy the little things!

missagorahr.png

> "We cannot direct the wind. But we can adjust the sails." (Wir können den Wind nicht ändern, aber wir können die Segel richtig setzen.) **Aristotle** Please like, comment and follow my work. I have a lot more to come!! :)
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-155221/@missagora/iamalivechallenge-day-15-qjp3zx

No comments:

Post a Comment