Friday, November 20, 2020

My Actifit Report Card: November 20 2020

https://usermedia.actifit.io/f3e51746-dac2-496a-bf48-e8279627b16e
Hello dear friends! Wishing you very lovely time.. This is my today's whole days activities that I did throughout the day to take my steps over 8k. Due to Chhath festival, it was holiday.. Fortunately I get up early in the morning (mostly I fail to do it) and decided to make pedestrian over then 1 kilometre..

This is beautiful green leaf..its shape and size is very big and it is use for natural medicine..

Last one is a beautiful capture of spider, who is trying to build its web..I had seen very closely how this spider traps its prey in its web.. Overall today's score is pretty good.. Hope my all friends doing their best to keep themselves fit and healthy.. Regards Thank you..


_This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io

_


8003
Daily Activity, Home Improvement

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20201120t144900250z

No comments:

Post a Comment