Friday, November 27, 2020

We go one day at a time with my gallbladder pain

https://images.ecency.com/DQmRjSEBT7RWMciYPVEBF4dH3FS68Vv2Pq4nf3Rym7516co/20201127_194916.jpg

20201127_194916.jpg

*The truth is that last night was a terrible night! With the pain in my gallbladder I could hardly sleep, and the pills seem to do little to ease the pain. I take another pill that is stronger. But I couldn't buy it...* *I'm trying to take this in stride, stressing out doesn't help at all. Try to eat as healthy as possible today. I am not eating flour and I am trying to eat more vegetables*

20201127_132437.jpg

*Really last night I felt so desperate because of the pain, according to the doctor it is not so serious and my operation can wait until I raise the money, but I really do not know when I can raise it ... I was thinking of creating a community here to help me raise money for my operation. Something like the campaigns they create in gofundme.* *But I don't know if it's a good idea. With all this I do not want to cause harm. But I know that here we are a big family, and so maybe I could get some help for my operation ... I don't know how serious this gallbladder is but whenever I get the pain they are so strong that they scare me and it gives me afraid that something will happen to me. It's scary to think that something happens to me and the only one I have is my mother.* ***Do you think it would be good to create a community to try to raise money for my operation?***
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-124452/@denissemata/we-go-one-day-at

No comments:

Post a Comment