Friday, November 27, 2020

My Actifit Report Card: November 27 2020

https://usermedia.actifit.io/cd342898-6689-4cf2-8627-a2c866b68674

Hi everyone! Wishing you a very lovely weekend.. Some universities are in our dreams but in the face of circumstances, we have to study elsewhere..Babu Banarsi Das University is one of the few universities of Lucknow.Some people hesitate to go to big universities for fear of ragging.. Now let's talk about my today's activities that I did throughout the day to increase my steps. Today I able to reach 8k steps..today I made two round of block resource centre to submit departs agreement letter. This much helped me to increase my score..at the end of evening I was in a pretty good score.. hope my all friends doing their best to keep themselves fit and healthy.. Have a great weekend.. Regards Thank you..


_This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io

_


8083
Daily Activity, Moving Around Office, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20201127t140933851z

No comments:

Post a Comment