Thursday, March 5, 2020

Veganism Kills More Animals Than The Carnivore Diet - Carnivore Aurelius

https://carnivoreaurelius.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Screen-Shot-2020-03-04-at-12.06.11-PM.png
Shared From Dlike
#####

It is not my intention to offend anyone or ruffle any feathers by posting this. Certainly, I'm well aware that the opinions expressed in this piece sort of fly in the face of the zeitgeist.

I'd have anyone who takes issue with it to at least know that I was a vegan for ten years of my life and I was a vegetarian for 14 years before that. When people hear that I have gone from once being vegan to being someone who pretty much only eats animal products (in other ways, the very opposite of a vegan), it may come as a shock. One may wonder how it's even possible.

Well, part of the reason for the switch initially was a realization that veganism is not all that it's cracked up to be and that it's virtually impossible to exist as a healthy human being without eating foods that involved pain and suffering to be produced, whether they come from plants or animals.

If the idea that eating plants can involve pain and suffering seems unbelievable to you, I'd highly recommend you at least give the article I've shared here a chance. If you're not interested, however, that's your call and I respect that. 

#####

Shared On DLIKE


Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/hive-116221/@sharkthelion/veganism-kills-more-animals-than-the-carnivore-diet--carnivore-aurelius

No comments:

Post a Comment