Saturday, March 14, 2020

Morning Calisthenics and PB Banana Oatmeal

https://usermedia.actifit.io/22426d8d-bf84-4902-82e0-ab9d4e0ab2dd
## Morning Workout💪 I kept pushing this morning with some back and biceps training. I am currently at 71 kg with 15% body fat which allows me to do a decent number of pull ups. I do not train until failure since I prefer training everyday.

## Postworkout meal🍌 As I trained in a fasted state (not eating at all), I felt I needed some energy boost to keep me going through the morning. Lately I have been enjoying banana oatmeal. It is super easy, cheap and convenient. I cook the oatmeal with chia seeds for some healthy fats and extra protein and top it with some 100% Peanut butter. Macros💪: ▪️700 kCal ▪️Carbs: 87.5 ▪️Fafs: 24 gr ▪️Protein: 26 gr Ingredients🔥: ▪️1 medium banana🍌 ▪️15 gr peanut butter🥜 ▪️90 gr oats🌾 ▪️100 ml soya milk🌱 ▪️30 gr Chia seeds

I wish you all a nice weekend ahead💪☀️
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@thisweekin/morning-calisthenics-and-pb-banana-oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment