Saturday, May 18, 2019

The Gaming Spirit!

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmSQDMznbojryEQRZa5vHUHzv7sAaJcTu3EvWLS1dyNuwk/image.png
Being big fan of sports, I enjoy every outdoor and indoor sports. Outdoor ones are really hard to keep up with due to many reasons but trying to keep up with indoor sports is more my way.

Image Source
Honestly Lawn Tennis is my favorite sport of all time but playing it regularly is impractical according to my working schedule unfortunately, so I had developed a little addiction to indoor gaming, I play many games like- 1. Dota 2. Mobile Legends 3. Armajet 4. Clash of Clans 5. Hearthstone On a regular basis, just to relax from daily work schedule. The purpose of bringing this blog today is to share will you all that I am even playing tournaments on mogul which owes big prices for the winners. with worldwide competitors It becomes much enthusiastic and I promote playing esport or outdoor sport because it just brings up the balance in life because most of us aren't players but are earning livelihood by mentally working hard which leaves behind stress and to relax mind and body sports is must.

Image Source
How about earning by just relaxing and enjoying. If you thoroughly enjoy playing esport (electronic sports) then you have amazing chance of earning too, just register on mogul and play tournaments of various games and earn dollars on winning. Even I have earned good bucks. So stay healthy and keep your mind and body fit!
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/health/@praditya/the-gaming-spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment