Sunday, May 5, 2019

My Actifit Report Card: May 5 2019

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmXv9QWiAYiLCSr3sKxVzUJVrgin3ZZWM2CExEo3fd5GUS/sep3.png
Hello guys, I hope it's not too weird that I submit my actifit posts late at night, the reason is I get to take my walks in the night or evening, I read somewhere that evening walks are quite beneficial, moreover, if I don't go out in the day, then the evening is just perfect timing for me. So as usual, 3000 steps got me to where I was going, 4000 steps brought me back from the same distance, now I'm not sure how to totally explain the 1000 step increase on my way back, could the distance be farther when walking back? Maybe I will try again and pay more attention tomorrow, add more steps, and see if it also adds up while coming back. So its my third day of fitness, still got my enthusiasm up, and it ain't coming down anytime soon, I even went ahead to drop a delegation of 100sp to the Actifit account, I believe in the project I'm not joking. So for today, here is my exercise submission. 7200 steps, the 200 extra is as a result of walking up and down the house looking for food and causing trouble. Stay fit Stay healthy!

7487
Walking

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@mistakili/actifit-mistakili-20190505t215624539z

No comments:

Post a Comment