Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Healthy Breakfast

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmdAfgCTQU1UgrkgGU59X8dLYrWEAGUuYwZmqug3Gqp6HX/20111109-234141.jpg

20111109-234141.jpg

*Source* This morning I treated myself to a healthy little breakfast. Yesterday when I was out and about I picked up a bag of bagels, some cream cheese and a few avocados. Brewed up a strong pot of coffee and had a great start to my day. It's amazing when you put good foods and the proper nutrients in your body how great it feels. It's all about the organics for me. The fruits and vegetables really make me feel good and alive. Toasted my bagels, spread a thing amount of butter on them and then a larger spread of cream cheese. I then cut up the avocados very thin and place them on top. It was sure was good, but the texture is a bit mushy if you know what I mean. Regardless, I would trade eating healthy like this over fast food any day.
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/food/@treyball/healthy-breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment