Tuesday, May 7, 2019

From my garden - picks of the day... 😁 First veggies this year! And elderflower - again...

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmVutj5WH46eVExFvCFyFeyAHvmfodRXYMTKYropYNzUtz/20190503_191739.jpg
___ ## First fruits of my labor this year, grab some! Made you a little heart :) ___

20190503_191739.jpg

Mix of green salads and radishes... Grown and shared with love :) ___ ___ __Also, my love for picking stuff around🧐 didn't finish with that only...__ A few days ago I made my [first elderflower](https://steemit.com/howto/@mika-ella/how-to-make-your-own-elderflower-syrup-easy-and-simple) syrup and it's already GONE :) So I made another one for us...

20190503_155823.jpg

I will also dry some of those fragrant flowers to use in my teas... You must come to my famous tea party :)

20190503_142803.jpg

20190503_142810.jpg

20190503_142756.jpg

Don't you feel it's scent through photos!? What to say - we become what we put in our body... And I would love to become as pretty and healthy as these plants :) Organic food is not available enough, that's why it's so expensive! And if we don't grow for ourselves, we don't know what we eat, unfortunately... Especially in big cities - where usually we don't have the time and space to grow... I can't grow all food by myself, but I pick a lot of stuff around and I try to make use of them. Nature shows, when you want to look :) __And when you see - it's free!!!__😁 Take advantage of plants that grow in your area!!! Love you all... ___ ### Until next time - stay curious, stay playful, stay connected with Life all-around... ___ ___ ___
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/food/@mika-ella/from-my-garden-picks-of-the-day-first-veggies-this-year-and-elderflower-again

No comments:

Post a Comment