Wednesday, July 7, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: July 7 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwPjUqzEsWdxBVAzRxQUrNHdRr83ECt2WzFiRsn54N9i7hTJ6FA?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a very lovely evening from my side. This is my today's actifit report card.
This afternoon when I was returning from my office that time I have to pass from this trail. There is beautiful long trees at both side. Its shadows cool people who passes through this trail.


There is also some beautiful trees. Most of these plants are planted only for shade because the people working in the fields used to sit under the trees. 1 kilometre is trials and the rest 6 km is main highway road. I feel much better when I be in this trial. Rest of the way I feel trouble due to over traffic.


Now I finished my activities that is over 7k steps. These activities I gained by walking and moving around the office. Hope you are also doing good keep yourself safe and healthy.
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


7040
Daily Activity, Gardening, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210707t103619250z

No comments:

Post a Comment