Tuesday, July 6, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: July 6 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwSHrMXVq86mytLyLpvL18fc3HJUKQkstiryC2cRcDpsZVqvQAc?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a great day ahead..
This is my today's actifit report card. Today my score is pretty good that is over 8k steps. While returning from the office I saw a beautiful baby bird that was trying to fly but again and again it's fall down on the ground. It made three effort but couldn't fly.

I was watching very closely it. Finally I decided to help it. First I want to take it in my own hand. It was feeling intimacy sitting at my finger. Meanwhile few birds came near to me and trying to snatch this baby bird.
Actually it was nightingale. Just learning to fly. It was cute and innocent. I want to make friendship with it but she fail to understand my language.lol


Finally I left it with the rest of the birds. It can fly but not in a 10 m height. That is why it is fail to reach on the tree. I waited till its three effort after that I made departure for my room. When I reached it was pretty good score.


Now I am finishing my post with 8k steps that I get by moving around the office and shopping nearby the market.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


8010
Daily Activity, Moving Around Office, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210706t170209363z

No comments:

Post a Comment