Saturday, March 13, 2021

Natural Medicine Always Come in Handy

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/bliss11/241tYscTbabK4ssxfbJ4ChJGT8b3DnY29sPLw5ry7iQ2xG5LiJLy4ZrYVhJrhhYE4UbUx.jpg
Hi guys, so for some days I have been having this backache that just grows more painful especially when I bend to pick something. At first I thought maybe because I have been sitting for long hours recently or maybe how I sat.....well, I was just trying to make sense of the situation. The pain wasn't going away so I was told had what we call in the local language "Jedi Jedi", hmmm I don't know what it is called in English though but to explain, it has to do with too much sugar or sweet things basically. Am I surprised? No, because I might have had so many sweet things recently coupled with the fact that I was home all through the week just lazing around....the sugar wasn't put to proper use *maybe, still trying to make sense of it*. I didn't want to see a doctor, not this period, so I decided to go natural. I am not one to take natural medicine because I find some bitter and others just makes me feel nauseous. But I needed to make a simple one today, so I did....if it was when I was younger I wouldn't even dare but I guess as you grow older you realise some things are just important and very necessary. So I made the natural medicinal drink, ***Bitter leaf and Scent leaf mix***. I got the bitter leaves from my home, we have them planted here and I bought the scent leaf. # **BITTER LEAF**
---
# **Scent Leaves** *I already picked them as you can see, it's actually green lol....*

So what I did was, rinse the leaves then squeeze with my hand to extract the juice in different bowls. *This is the bitter leaf*...

*The Scent leaf*....


Okidokie, I mixed the two together and straight in the tummy....omg! It was so bitter but a girl got to do what a girl what to do to stay healthy.


image.png
*
"I am @bliss11, a fun writer, a vlogger and a positive thinker. I love to explore different possibilities and I believe dreams are achievable".*
--- ---
Original post written by @bliss11

💮💮💮

# Gracias! ❤
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@bliss11/natural-medicine-always-come-in-handy

No comments:

Post a Comment