Sunday, January 10, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: January 10 2021

https://usermedia.actifit.io/a01d321f-c791-4b33-8d00-c2c68cc52657

Hi beautiful world! Wishing you very lovely Sunday.. This is my today's whole days activities that I did throughout the day to take my steps over 8k. Mouth watering starts on hearing the name of the delicious dishes. Even after seeing good dishes, suddenly the appetite increases. But presently, people have started giving preference to fast food over nutritious food. Even if the option is kept for the people, they will definitely give preference to junk food. Although junk foods are good for the taste of the tongue, they are not good for health at all. I stood for a while at the Chowmin shop, where there was a queue of people. I was surprised that people are so keen for junk food. hope my all friends doing their best to keep themselves fit and healthy. On the occasion of Sunday having fun with the family and friends.. Regards Thank you


_This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io

_


8312
Shopping, Yoga

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210110t130631746z

No comments:

Post a Comment