Monday, October 5, 2020

GOOD HEALTH

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/tatiana-t/OVqHIRvt-cjHVtmBCBMUWWwtudczai4tjCNZXyayk2YnAMD.jpeg
I thought that I felt like it was only a normal thing to feel the way I felt and sometimes I even complained about the small feelings of pain that I experienced. There's no such thing like a good, sweet and healthy person.

cjHVtmBCBMUWWwtudczai4tjCNZXyayk2YnAMD.jpeg

Image credit

However, after the brief illness I had, I knew how important good health was to the life of a man. It was like a normal feeling of stress for me, I had to do all I had to do to get good rest. I was oK, I was thinking to myself. I felt weak and tired. This was different, though, because every day I grew weaker. I decided when things got out of control and I visited the hospital, tested and confirmed I had Typhoid and Malaria, the medical doctor said that I had to start immediately and that I obeyed, it was 3 days until my injection, but I didn't feel better until three days after I was injected. It was as though I was not existing on this Planet, pain and discomfort were utterly intolerable and even unexplainable, that I could not define the way I felt during this care. I don't have to say it was a funny experience. It took me weeks to get back to work, I'm a hard worker, so I'm not really comfortable when I get idle, it's going to make me stand up and try to do something. Unfortunately, I've got to get back and lie down in no time. I basically threw everything I had to eat, which was added to the discomfort. I look back at this now and smile about that, however the lesson he felt about me, I'm never going to forget. Although we lament about too much we have not and want to, we should also bear in mind that we can get what we want with good health, that is to say, if we are not lazy. The person who said: Health is rich had a lot of thought before the statement was released. Thank you so much.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-192870/@tatiana-t/good-health

No comments:

Post a Comment