Monday, October 26, 2020

1. Working for my sixpack: My experience fighting Obesity

https://images.ecency.com/DQmUUPBg8X3jTRMYPbwMpTKYACvR9aemfgEcDBEW3M3MYsW/30c25116_a7ba_462a_a6b3_d1f403ea31cc.jpg
For a long while, I’ve been struggling to figure out what was I going to write about in this platform. A few days ago, I finally decided: I’m going to use this as a personal blog and expose a few parts of my life that I really would like to share. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Gabriel Mercado; I’m a 25 years old man from Caracas Venezuela. I’m a huge fans of cars (even made it my career), entrepreneurship, leadership and economics. I’m the kind of nerd that watches car reviews and economic analysis on YouTube just for fun. I might write about this later on. But that’s not the topic I specifically want to share with you right now. Today, I want to talk about a struggle I have been dealing all my life with. And how happy I feel right now, because I think I’m finally overcoming it in a healthy way. This is an introduction to my experience with overcoming obesity. Just as a quick reference. I’m going to tell you that I began this year weighing 108 Kg (about 238 pounds) and wasn’t even expecting to get into a healthier weight anytime this year. Today, I’m really happy to say that due to exercise and a healthier diet, last week I checked I was 79.3 Kg (about 174.82 pounds). That’s probably the lightest I’ve been since 2014, after I lost around the same amount of weight but not doing it in a healthy manner. I’ll post a picture of me last Christmas and a more recent one bellow so you can see it four yourself.

30c25116_a7ba_462a_a6b3_d1f403ea31cc.jpg

5badb331_1094_4121_9b67_4f7fa29b9fd5.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/blog/@gabriel.mercado/1-working-for-my-sixpack-my-experience-fighting-obesity

No comments:

Post a Comment