Monday, October 12, 2020

How I maintain daily healthy life...

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmR3m712S12QbT1Lxh1F2maMjeF6CsxNt7cLNdJNGmSpMr/IMG_20201013_072241%20(1).jpg
# *Hello my fellow Friends,* *How are you? I believe that you who lead a busy life will live a very healthy life. These days our lives are in grave danger due to the corona epidemic that is spreading in almost every part of the world. Many people have fallen victim to it, while others are at risk. In this situation, for sustainable health, we have to continue to practice our health habits with good control. Otherwise we will all have to pay compensation. Creating a healthy daily routine is not difficult. Doing it continuously for about three weeks will take hold in our minds as an unchanging habit. Then it happens automatically.*

IMG_20201013_072241 (1).jpg

*Usually as a habit I wake up around four in the morning. It helps me to plan my daily routine. If you want to wake up at four in the morning, you have to go to bed early the night before. I usually go to bed at about ten o'clock every night. It gives me the energy to wake up in the morning. If you are a person who hopes to wake up in the morning, you should definitely get a good night's sleep. Use of mobile phones at bedtime should be stopped completely. Otherwise it is sure to interfere with sleep.*

IMG_20201013_074012.jpg

*As soon as I wake up in the morning I do drink a glass of clean water. It is a good health habit that helps to provide the fresh energy needed for the whole day. Water is one of the most important things the human body needs. Even if we do not eat two meals, we must drink water. Otherwise our body becomes dehydrated. The role of water in cleansing the kidneys is immense. We do not get the energy that water gives us from any other drink. The benefits of drinking water are many. But I will not take the opportunity to mention them now. If you also drink water in the morning, you are sure to know its benefits.*

PicsArt_10-13-09.02.09.jpg

*Then I meditate outdoors to get the peace and strength the mind needs. I actually have the ability to meditate in my bedroom. But when I meditate outdoors, I am able to absorb the natural air into my body. I can concentrate my mind because of the support that natural forces provide to unify my mind. There are many benefits to meditating. Meditation has the ability to control a problem, especially when we have a problem. It is through meditation that we are able to bring it to a good state when we are restless. We can create many beneficial situations because we get to control the breath during meditation. By meditating in the morning, you can absorb all the energy you need for the day.*

IMG_20201013_065326.jpg

*After meditating for about fifteen minutes, I do physical exercises. I exercise on a regular basis and increase my exercise rate once a week. It helps to keep my body strong. Maintaining our body's immunity is very important to control the current epidemic. Exercising makes me feel more like my chest, legs and arms. If you also join an exercise program every day, you will be well aware of the great benefits that come from it. To maintain a healthy and lean body, you need to exercise for at least half an hour every day. If our body is healthy, so is our mind. There is an irreversible connection between body and mind.*

IMG_20201013_072247.jpg

*Although I do not traditionally walk every day, I am a person who walks through the natural environment whenever possible. It gives me a chance to be exposed to the sun. And when I see the beauty of the surroundings, my mind and body glow with refreshment. The amount of sun exposure helps to stimulate our moods to satisfy. Fifteen minutes of exposure to the sun and walking gives us the vitamins we need as well as the excitement. You have seen that some people are indifferent when there is no sunlight. Sunlight helps to activate the hormonal organs and pineal glands. Exposure to the sun is very beneficial for mental and physical development. So we have to take advantage of it.* ### *Thanks so much for reading. Have a successful day.* [D.Tube](https://d.tube/#!/c/madushanka) [3speak](https://3speak.online/user/madushanka) [YouTube](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsgd9zU4pQQKfk4X7YMVYjw) [Twitter](https://twitter.com/SMadushnaka) https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/derangedvisions/Uf5lD91A-HiveGlitch.gif [Source](https://hive.blog/hive-174578/@derangedvisions/free-hive-banners-for-the-community)
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@madushanka/how-i-maintain-daily-healthy-life

No comments:

Post a Comment