Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Easy to Prepare Meals 🤤

https://images.hive.blog/p/C3TZR1g81UNbFzApDTmvFYJczLb7FJz3TaMfBugjAVSiYckUoypnkJjuDW95d4FRyj1XN9VWsrUgsLzH1tgKn8otKWdUsaVxgdsifiV62SymswUGUxzM6iN?format=match&mode=fit

img_5463.heic


After spending nearly 2 months in Colombia and being served food, daily, I felt both spoiled and out of shape when I returned to my kitchen.

But I still want to eat healthy, tasty food – so here’s a meal that I prepared, today.

I began by cutting the zucchini in strips, approximately the same size as the chicken breasts and marinated them both in olive oil, lemon juice and spices.


img_5456.heic


As you can see I couldn’t resist adding garlic, since it makes everything taste better (and I could use the immunity boost).

Next I dusted off my trusty air fryer and laid out the mix on a doily, to absorb the grease.


img_5458.heic


I set the air fryer to 380° for 10 minutes, so that I could look at the chicken halfway through cooking and turn it over.

Meantime, I prepared a side dish of rice I made the other day with a topping of an Indian veggie korma (yes, I was feeling fancy and am mad for coconut).


img_5459.heic


And Presto, there you have it 🪄 A sophisticated, delicious and nutritious meal.

Meantime, yesterday’s dinner wasn’t half bad either.

I jazzed up leftover pasta and Bolognese sauce that I made, earlier, by adding steamed spinach and sprinkling Parmesan on top… Mmmhmm 👨🏻‍🍳


img_5433.heic


It feels good to eat well and take care of oneself — I hope you’re doing the same.

This includes surrounding yourself with Beauty, like this flower arrangement.


img_5422.jpg


Have a lovely day 🙏🏽✨


img_5425.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120586/@yahia-lababidi/easy-to-prepare-meals

No comments:

Post a Comment