Wednesday, July 14, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: July 14 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwRrL1uqq3HfPCobqNEnqYJZSx3fBWuQtiW8GT2cD8KTzhqf5R7?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a very lovely evening from my side..
This is my today's actifit report card.. Today my score is just 5K steps that I get by walking and moving around the office.
It was very hot today. After office, I decided to take a walk in the neighboring garden. I walked in the garden for about half an hour, after that I left for home. Couldn't do much activity due to extreme heat and humidity only could take the score from where I could post. Even today the work of online feeding was going on due to which not much time was available. Surely this garden is very beautiful but only as long as the wind blows and there is a respite from the heat. However, there are many benefits to having green trees around. To escape the heat, on most occasions I take rest in this garden.

No need to say pandemic situation is everywhere and now in my city again it started. I mean now it is the centre of attraction especially for responsible people. The administration is keeping an eye on the increasing number of infected patients.
This is most crucial time going on need to be more careful.


Hope you are doing good to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Regards
This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


5628
Daily Activity, Gardening, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210714t160134526z

No comments:

Post a Comment