Monday, March 1, 2021

WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS // CUIDA TUS PENSAMIENTOS

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/tibaire/W5v3z0mk-smiley-2979107_640.jpg
Have you found yourself having negative thoughts, thoughts of illness and even death? If so, have you gone inside yourself to discover the origin of those thoughts? What have you done to solve the situation you are going through? If you want to know a little bit about what I have done to overcome it, keep reading, because I tell you that this situation happened to me a week ago and I am still facing my fears.

smiley2979107_640.jpg

Image free from pixabay.com The mind is your best friend or your worst enemy, I'm sure you've heard that phrase and how much wisdom it has in its words. Feed your mind with good, productive, healthy, loving, hopeful thoughts and a beautiful garden will bloom in your mind; but if you forget to pull out the weeds, to take care of the garden of your mind, soon you will have weeds that will gradually contaminate the good thoughts. It turns out that precisely that happened to me, I forgot to weed, I forgot to take care and zaz I fell into the nets of bad thoughts, but of course that bad thought is also linked to something that is happening to you externally, whether physical, mental or spiritual. In my case, illness: I had a strong gastritis and despite being 2 months on medication, it has not healed completely, added to that the result of the biopsy, indicated that I have the bacterium Helicobacter Pylori, so that news discouraged me. I started treatment with antibiotics, but my digestive system is so delicate that I could not stand it and my symptoms worsened, I could not even eat.

brain2062057_640.jpg

Image free from pixabay.com In that breeding ground, very dark thoughts of illness and death appeared little by little. To tell the truth, it was horrible to feel that way. I felt captive, a prisoner of my thoughts. A barrage of thoughts crossed my mind, I am alone, I have no one to take care of me, I have no money, I won't be able to support myself, and the list went on. I spent a whole weekend practically without sleep. Until, no matter how much you want to act strong, it is accurate, it is healthy and it is human to ask for help. So in my pain, in my brokenness, I asked for help, first gently from a support group I belong to, and the words of encouragement soon followed. I even received phone calls, I cried, yes I cried and I cried a lot. Tears wash the soul and that's what my soul needed so badly, to be washed, to be redeemed. There was a knock on the door, and with tears still in my eyes, I opened it and there was the husband of the domestic worker of the building where I live. Needless to say, he is a very helpful man, he saw me and asked if I needed help, I simply opened my mouth and spoke, I told him what I was going through and this man, if you will, sent by God, just listened, until he finally told me, you are not alone, you know that if you need help, my wife, my daughter and I are here to help you. You cannot imagine how beautiful those words were, it was medicine for my soul, it was God's answer.

woman1446557_640.jpg

Imagen Free from pixabay.com I decided to take the bull by the horns, I was definitely not going to let the negative thoughts win the battle, so a week ago I started a process of meditation, self-healing through thought. Spent the day saying mantras like: I am abundant health, united with the light of my creator, I am absolute health, I am prosperous, my life is abundant and full of happiness. When I catch myself thinking negative thoughts, I automatically change them to thoughts of wellness. I do visualizations, seeing myself healthy, full of energy and joy. I am listening to high vibrational music, so I avoid as much as possible songs with sad lyrics, bad news and non-enriching conversations. Definitely one of the biggest things I am doing is to be in a constant self-evaluation, I think about the reasons that have brought me here, because I know that the thoughts did not appear overnight and are always linked to a sense of abandonment, lack, non-acceptance, injustice or betrayal. We cannot let our guard down, our thoughts betray us when we stop watering the right thoughts and we start feeling like victims of people and life, when in reality, we are the ones responsible for our life. Thank you for reading me and I feel grateful as a learner of life, to be able to send through this post a little of my experience in my personal evolution. I use Deepl.com traslator. Sorry for mistakes in traslation.

1.jpg

20201002_101558_0002_1w.png

**AHORA EN ESPAÑOL** ¿Te has descubierto teniendo pensamientos negativos, pensamientos de enfermedad e inclusive de muerte?, ¿En caso de ser afirmativo, has ido dentro de ti, para descubrir el origen de esos pensamientos? ¿Qué has hecho para solucionar la situación por la que estás pasando? Si quieres saber un poco sobre lo que he hecho para superarlo, sigue leyendo, pues te cuento que esta situación me pasó hace una semana y todavía sigo enfrentándome a mis miedos.

smiley2979107_640.jpg

Image free from pixabay.com ¡La mente es tu mejor amiga o tu peor enemiga!, estoy segura que has escuchado esa frase y cuanta sabiduría tiene en sus palabras. Alimenta tu mente con pensamientos buenos, productivos, de salud, de amor, de esperanza y en tu mente florecerá un hermoso jardín; pero si te olvidas de arrancar las malas hierbas, de cuidar el jardín de tu mente, pronto tendrás malas hierbas que poco a poco irán contaminando los pensamientos buenos. Resulta que precisamente eso me pasó, me olvidé de deshierbar, me olvidé de cuidar y zaz caí en las redes de malos pensamientos, pero claro ese mal pensamiento también está unido a algo que te está ocurriendo externamente, ya sea físico, mental o espiritual. En mi caso, enfermedad: tuve una fuerte gastritis y a pesar de estar 2 meses medicada, no ha sanado por completo, sumado a eso el resultado de la biopsia, indicó que tengo la bacteria Helicobacter Pylori, por lo que esa noticia me desanimó. Inicié el tratamiento con antibióticos, pero mi sistema digestivo está tan delicado que no lo soportó y mis síntomas empeoraron, no podía ni comer.

brain2062057_640.jpg

Image free from pixabay.com En ese caldo de cultivo, aparecieron poco a poco pensamientos muy oscuros, de enfermedad y de muerte. La verdad, fue horrible sentirse de esa manera. Me sentí cautiva, presa de mis pensamientos. Una lluvia de pensamientos cruzaron mi mente, estoy sola, no tengo quien me cuide, no tengo dinero, no voy a ser capaz de mantenerme por mis propios medios, y la lista siguió. Me pasé todo un fin de semana prácticamente sin dormir. Hasta que, por más que uno quiera hacerse la fuerte, es preciso, es saludable y es de humanos pedir ayuda. Así que en mi dolor, en mi quebranto, pedí ayuda, primero de manera suave a un grupo de apoyo al que pertenezco, y las palabras de aliento no tardaron en llegar. Recibí hasta llamadas, drené, si lloré y lloré mucho. Las lágrimas lavan el alma y eso mi alma necesitaba con ansias, ser lavada, ser redimida. Tocaron la puerta, y con lágrimas aún en mis ojos, abrí y ahí estaba el esposo de la trabajadora doméstica del edificio donde vivo. Está demás decir que es un hombre muy servicial, me vio y preguntó si necesitaba ayuda, simplemente abrí mi boca y hablé, le conté lo que estaba pasando y este hombre, si se quiere enviado por Dios, se limitó a escuchar, hasta que finalmente me dijo, no estás sola, tú sabes que si necesitas ayuda, mi esposa, mi hija y yo estamos para ayudarte. No se imaginan lo hermosas de esas palabras, fue medicina para mi alma, fue respuesta de Dios.

woman1446557_640.jpg

Imagen Free from pixabay.com Decidí tomar el toro por los cuernos, definitivamente no iba a dejar que los pensamientos negativos ganaran la batalla, así que desde hace una semana inicié un proceso de meditación, auto curación a través del pensamiento. Pasó el día diciendo mantras como: soy salud abundante, unida a la luz de mi creador, soy salud absoluta, soy prospera, mi vida es abundante y llena de felicidad. Cuando me descubro pensando cosas negativas, automáticamente las cambio por pensamientos de bienestar. Hago visualizaciones, viéndome saludable, llena de energía y alegría. Estoy escuchando música con alta vibración, así que evito todo lo posible las canciones con letras tristes, malas noticias y conversaciones que no enriquezcan. Definitivamente una de las mayores cosas que estoy haciendo es estar en una constante autoevaluación, pienso sobre las razones que me han traído hasta aquí, pues sé que los pensamientos no aparecieron de la noche a la mañana y siempre están unidos a una sensación de abandono, carencia, no aceptación, injusticia o traición. No podemos bajar la guardia, nuestros pensamientos nos traicionan cuando dejamos de regar los pensamientos adecuados y comenzamos a sentirnos víctimas de las personas y de la vida, cuando en realidad, somos nosotros los responsables por nuestra vida. Gracias por leerme y me siento agradecida como aprendiz de la vida, en poder enviar a través de este post un poco de mi experiencia en mi evolución personal.

1.jpg

---
Posted on [NaturalMedicine.io](https://www.naturalmedicine.io/@tibaire/watch-your-thoughts-cuida-tus-pensamientos)

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@tibaire/watch-your-thoughts-cuida-tus-pensamientos

No comments:

Post a Comment