Saturday, January 2, 2021

Hubby is fit for work and a little pudding recipe to celebrate. 🍇🍊😁

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/karenb54/LYiHFRnd-Fruit20crumble.jpg
Eight weeks ago I posted about hubby going into hospital for a hernia operation, his recovery instructions were not to lift anything even a kettle for 6 weeks, I was worried about how me and Nichola were going to manage it all **WELL** those 8 weeks are over, hubby is back to work on Monday and me & Nichola survived. Its over and hubby is back to his moaning whinging sarcastic annoying self.🤣 Its been a long 8 weeks, hard work but thankfully it was worth it hubby is fit again and ready for work. Where I live we are in lockdown but Construction workers are allowed to word as they don't work close to each other and most of there work is outside. Working outside is great in the Summer, the Winter not to good. We have had bad weather for the last few days loads and rain and icy cold, he can't work out in that so may get sent home each day depending on the weather and if there is anything needing doing inside. I am going to have to venture out tomorrow to do a little shopping, my fridge is empty. This is the perfect time to give the fridge a clean before filling it again. I need food for hubby at work and we are all starting healthy eating on Tuesday. Monday is the last Take Away for a long time, we will be celebrating hubby's birthday and our 29th wedding anniversary. Can't believe I have put up with hubby's moaning and whinging for 29 years, he has never changed, just got worse. I have a couple of bags of frozen fruit in the freezer that needs eating or it will be thrown out, whilst I was watching TV this morning there was a recipe using frozen fruit for fruit crumble. I loved how she made the crumble, going to give it a go tomorrow.

Fruit crumble.jpg

**INGREDIENTS** *Frozen Fruit Sugar Shortbread biscuits Flour* **Instructions** **Place frozen fruit into a drainer placed above a bowl until the liquid runs away, once unfrozen add the fruit to a bowl add a little flour to the fruit, This helps dry up the liquid, add sugar and stir.** **Crumble Shortbread biscuits,** *These are made with the exact same ingredients crumble is made from.* **Place crumble mixture on top of the fruit them cook for 30 minutes Gas mark 6.** I bought packet of shortbread biscuits for Christmas but never used it, we do love a crumble with custard so that's something we can enjoy tomorrow. I will let you know what it is like with photo's tomorrow. Its bedtime again for me, my pups have let me know they are ready for there supper and sleep. I don't know when things changed for me, I thought I was training my pups I think I may be wrong and they have me fully trained to do what they want. Hope you are all staying safe and looking after each other.. Remember **BE KND.**

hiveblogshare 2.jpg

https://images.hive.blog/0x0/https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/zord189/a87NvmRY-karenb54.gif

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-114105/@karenb54/hubby-is-fit-for-work-and-a-little-pudding-recipe-to-celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment